Delightfully Out of This World: The Unoffical Galaxies Exhibition at Southgate Mall


It's not very often that my hometown of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada has any sort of exciting fandom-based experiences, let alone something from my favourite Galaxy Far Far Away, So when I heard the news of Southgate Mall hosting the Delightfully Out of This World: The Unofficial Galaxies Exhibition I was beyond thrilled! 

I was lucky enough to be invited by Southgate Mall to attend their opening night of the exhibit featuring one of the largest private collections of Star Wars Memorabilia. This exhibit showcases 134 exhibits, 22 scenes! 


The exhibit featured a variety of props and costumes like a life-size Landspeeder to the original collectables with Star Wars toys, comics and books dating back to 1977. I highly recommend dressing up and bringing your best Star Wars style forward when attending this exhibit because there are many fantastic photo opportunities. Some of my favourites included The Ewok Village and Jabba the Hutts Palace! 

So if you are in Edmonton and are debating attending the Delightfully Out of This World: The Unofficial Galaxies Exhibition I would highly recommend it to any Star Wars fan! The exhibit runs from January 20th to February 26th, with tickets costing $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for ages 12 and under and proceeds going to YouCan Youth Services for more information on the exhibit please check out Southgates Website for more details.

Are you attending the Delightfully Out of This World: The Unofficial Galaxies Exhibition? if so what do you think comment below or let me know on my Instagram! Stay tuned for more posts throughout the week featuring what I wore to the Delightfully Out of This World: The Unofficial Galaxies Exhibition but until next time my name is Chloe from Chloesfandomlife and May the Force be with you

PS. I am giving away a set of VIP tickets on Instagram for the Delightfully Out of This World: The Unofficial Galaxies Exhibition so go check out that post giveaway closes on Jan 28th at 11:59 PM MST         

*Disclaimer I was hosted by Southgate Mall to the grand opening of the exhibit and did promotion for the exhibit*

*Disclaimer The exhibition is in no way linked to Disney Enterprises INC, Lucasfilm Ltd LLC, Lucas Licensing Ltd or Lucas Entertainment Company Ltd LLC and any trademarks in connection with the exhibition are the properties of their respective owners. The exhibition is a privately owned collection. All the images used are reproductions of private works belonging to the exhibition and from Shutterstock.*

Comments