My Top 10 Whats In and Whats Out for 2024

My 2024 Mood Board

Going into the New Year, many people tend to set New Year's resolutions or goals they want to achieve throughout the year. For me, I've always seen New Year's resolutions as something that will never last and that I would give up on achieving within a few months, but going on into the new year I have seen some really awesome trends on social media coming up with in the beginning of the year. The two I have personally fallen in love with are the vision board trend and the what's in for 2024 and what's out for 2024 trend. So I thought today I would share with you all my 2024 In's and Outs along with some goals I am hoping to achieve this coming year!

What's In

  • Speaking Kindly to Myself 
  • Building Meaningful Friendships 
  • Emotional Support Plushies
  • Overdressing
  • Good Sleeping Habits
  • Natural Light
  • Leaving the House
  • Setting and enforcing boundaries 
  • Taking Photos and Videos in Public 
  • Not being afraid to ask for things
What's Out
  • Holding onto the Past
  • Being Late
  • Gossip & Drama
  • Doom Scrolling
  • Following Thousands of Accounts on Social Media
  • Silent Quitting
  • Procrastination
  • Abandoned Projects
  • Saying no to trying new things
  • Comparison 
My Goals for 2024

When coming up with my goals for this year I found myself reflecting on my past year, things I wish I had done differently and how I could apply them to my approach for this year. I found myself last year in one of the worst situations of my life where my depression and chronic pain was beyond debilitating and it affected every element of my life from work to relationships. I found myself silent quitting my job putting all my goals on the back burner and pushing so many people out of my life because I felt constantly alone and misunderstood in my pain. So my approach to this year is going to be significantly different I have decided to not let my chronic pain and depression be my excuse for achieving my goals personally and professionally. So you might find yourself asking what are your 2024 goals then Chloe? well they are the following
  • Not to let my Chronic pain and mental illness control my life
  • being kind to myself
  • Making new meaningful friendships and relationships with people
  • Not holding onto past traumas
  • Thriving at my new job 
  • Work on building a social media presence I am proud of (ex better quality and meaningful content)
  • getting 1000 followers on Instagram
  • Attend my first influencer event
  • get a sponsorship or brand deal 
  • get press passes for an upcoming convention
  • host a panel at an upcoming convention
  • get invited to a film or TV pre-screening
  • Interview cast or crew members from Star Wars
  • Making my first-ever 501st Legion Costume   
I feel like my goals are reasonable and actually, something I can strive towards achieving and implementing. As the year goes on I plan on posting updates here or on Instagram on how my 2024 goals are going and if I see myself achieving them all by the end of the year. But until next time I am Chloe from Chloesfandomlife and you can find me on Instagram at @chloesfandomlife for more updates on me achieving all my 2024 Goals!      
        
 

Comments