Star Wars Outfit of the Day: The Mandalorian Dress

 

This August me and my fiancé are getting married and before we start to send out our invites we knew we wanted to have some amazing photos of us for our invitations and wedding website so we decided to do an engagement photoshoot. We knew we did not want our photos to be your standard engagement photos that lacked personality and were basic so we decided to add our own personality and flair with the way we styled our outfits for the photo shoot.



What I wore
The Mandalorian Dress: Kay Pop Art
Black Flats: Ardenes

I ended up styling myself with this amazing Mandalorian dress you have all seen in my Calgary Expo Haul post from Kay Pop art. Not only is this dress just incredibly comfortable and make me feel awesome but extremely fun it has these amazing pockets that fit so many things like my wallet phone and sunglasses.

We ended up stying my fiancé in this amazing blue button down we found at winners with a classic pair of black jeans and a vest we found last summer well thrifting at our local goodwill. This was Noah's first time in a professional photoshoot setting and after getting all the weirdness and silly faces out of the way Noah became a natural in front of the camera.

All of our fantastic photos were taken by the lovely P6 Media Photography by Paula Kreba. This was my third time working with Paula in our many years of friendship and every time we work together we end up having so much fun and so many amazing photos and this was no different !
We had so much fun taking these photos and I am beyond excited to share them with you all, but until next time I am Chloe from Chloesfandomlife and you can find me on all of the following social media platforms below


Instagram- @chloesfandomlife
Youtube- @chloesfandomlife
Tiktok- @chloesfandomlife

Comments