Stargrl Magazine Issue #1


When I reflect on my fandom journey, I think about my never-ending love for reading magazines from Star Wars Insider to Entertainment Weekly. These magazines helped build the core of my love for fandom. As a teenager I found myself attracted to more Fashion based magazines like Seventeen and Teen Vogue but I never saw my two interests mesh together until now! Stargrl Magazine is a digital fandom magazine that combines the world of fandom and fashion in one space, with the first issue being released today, I am thrilled to share with you all that I have contributed to the first issue of Stargrl Magazine covering the upcoming conventions happening in April 2024! I am so grateful for this opportunity to have contributed to Stargrl and I can't wait to share more of my work as a journalist with you all in the future.

Stargrl issue One is available for purchase now by clicking here! Let me know what you think of the first issue in the comments below or via InstagramBut until next time have a great day, and thank you for readingChloesfandomlife       

Comments