Calgary Expo Haul 2023

 


With Calgary Expo having come to an end I figured it would be time to show off everything I ended up purchasing at the convention this year from autographs to collectables. This expo I didn't even make it through all the vendor halls to see all the amazing items for sale but I did end up picking up so many cool things.

Autographs



So I ended up spending most of my money this expo on autographs and photo ops with the amazing Hayden Christensen and Emily Swallow. I ended up purchasing both an Autograph and Photo op with Hayden Christensen. I ended up getting a Revenge of the Sith promotional photo signed and personalized using a light blue paint pen along with my photo op that was shown in my Star Wars at Calgary Expo 2023 Blog Post. When meeting Emily Swallow I was asked to not only get an autograph for myself but also an autograph for my father who is a very big Mandalorian fan. So I ended up getting two items signed and personalized by Emily the first item being a carbonized The Armorer vintage series figure from my collection and the second being a black series The Armorer figure from my dads collection.

Comics







At Calgary Expo this year I knew I had one mission besides meeting Hayden Christensen and that was to go pick up a lot of variant cover Star Wars comics. The first place I ended up picking up these variant covers from was the fan expo booths through out the convention floor where I purchased the Star Wars Adventures #1 Convention Exclusive cover along with the Star Wars #1 Fan Expo variant cover. The next booth I ended up picking up the rest of my variant covers from was Comictraders.ca who I have ordered from many times before but never seen them in person so I found myself going a bit crazy and picking up a lot of covers from them including issues 5-8 of the Mandalorian comic series and the new Star Wars Celebration exclusive Darth Vader #32.

Clothing

The last item I ended up purchasing at Calgary Expo was something I had been keeping an eye on for quite sometime online but once I saw it in person I knew I could not say no to having it in my closet and that was the Mandalorian Dress purchased from Kay Pop Art. I want to do a more in depth post on this dress soon because I intend on wearing it for my engagement photoshoot that I will be sharing with you all in a later blog post. But I have to say this had to be one of my favourite purchases at a convention ever because not only is this dress so flattering but its incredibly comfortable and cute !

Well that is everything I have purchased this year at Calgary Expo. Did you guys end up attending the expo if so what did you purchase ? I would love to hear from you all on my social media pages below

Instagram- @chloesfandomlife
Youtube- @chloesfandomlife
Tiktok- @chloesfandomlife

Comments